Feedback and Complaints Procedure
At Pharma Aesthetics, we welcome feedback, complaints and comments so that we may ensure continuous improvement.
- We encourage compliments or complaints about using our website and services to be made directly to the Personnel. If that is not possible, the Manager or Superintendent Pharmacist may be contacted in person or through the telephone or email.
- Complaints will be dealt with between the Manager/Superintendent Pharmacist and the Service User or their Representatives in person or through telephone or email.
- The Manager/Superintendent Pharmacist would respond to any complaints received as soon as possible.
- All complaints will be responded to within 48 hours. A letter of acknowledgement will be sent out to the complainant
- Investigations will be carried out within 5 working days of the complaint being raised or received and records will be kept.
- The Service User, or their Representatives always has the right to contact the office at any time they wish to get an explanation
- A record will be kept of all the actions taken during the investigation and all logged in the log form
- Every effort will be made to address your complaints to a logical conclusion
- All records are kept in the file of the Service Users and are open for inspection should Service Users request for them.
- Service Users or Learners are assured that they would not be victimised for making a complaint
Complaint Procedure - Structured Complaint Approach
- When a complaint is lodged, then in the first instance, the line manager will be informed verbally
At this point, an entry is made in the Complaint Form by the Manager.
- Should the complaint be resolved by mutual agreement after discussion, then the matter is closed
The Line Manager then records the outcome.
- If the matter is not resolved, then STEP TWO is followed.
- When a complaint is lodged in writing, the Line Manager is informed verbally. At this point, the manager makes an entry in the Complaints Form
This will be looked into and dealt with as soon as it is practicable.
- Should the complaint be resolved by mutual agreement after discussion, then the matter is closed.
The outcome ID is recorded by the Line Manager
- If the matter is not resolved then STEP THREE is followed.
- Should the written complaint be still unresolved, then the complaint is forwarded within 28 days to the Superintendent Pharmacist.
At this point, the Manager makes an entry in the Complaint Form.
A record is kept for further use.
You should expect a reply in writing of each stage and its outcome.