We take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised or unlawful processing, including encrypting it according to industry standards.
We may acquire personal information from you if you offer it to us in order for us to provide you with our services. This may include, depending on the service given:
- Date of birth;
- Billing and delivery address
- Order information / Invoices
- E-mail address
- Telephone number(s)
An encrypted version of your login password is also retained.
How We Use Your Information.
- To create/maintain your account after registration
- To process and fulfil orders that you place with us
- To communicate with you for any order specific queries or actions required. For example, in the event that any product or service requested are unavailable or if there are other queries or problems with your order
- To respond to your queries or complaints. Using the information you have previously provided, allows us to respond effectively. We may also keep a record of these queries t. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the to help facilitate a quicker resolution to any future correspondence and provide the best service we can.
- If you have consented, we may use your personal information, to keep you informed by email, text or phone either about relevant products and services. You can opt-out at any time from these communications.
- To help resolve any disputes, if you lawfully exercise your rights or if you wish to dispute any part of our service offering
- To request your product and service reviews. For example, when you buy goods and services from us we may use Trust Pilot to enquire about your experience of our service and / or the product purchased.
- To update or notify you about changes to our products or services.
- To send you service emails relating to the service or activity you have requested
- To comply with applicable law e.g in response to a request from a court of law or professional regulatory body. Information is only provided if any such request is made in accordance with all applicable laws, including data and privacy laws.
The following are the legal bases on which we process any Personal Data:
- You must give your permission for certain data processing operations. For example, you may have accepted to receive information about special deals or discounts from us.
- Prior to entering into a contract with you, your request for a specific service and/or product that may necessitate our processing of your personal data.
- Observance of any legal duties that we may have
We don’t have access to your financial information, which is securely passed to our card processing agents, who process it according to our instructions.
We send your information to our couriers electronically so they can deliver your orders.
You have the opportunity to subscribe to future promotions and special offers when you register your details with us. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless you are a user located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), in which case we may need to transfer your information to deliver your goods, process payment/refunds, or send you promotional information you have subscribed to, we try to keep all personal information within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In rare situations, it may be necessary to store your information outside of the EEA; in such case, we verify that the receiving nation provides adequate protection for individuals’ rights and freedoms for their personal data, as required by GDPR regulations. We shall only work with companies who have been certified by the EU-US Privacy Shield programme.
Data protection law gives you a number of rights. These include the right to
- Request to access, rectify, erase, restrict, transport, and object to the processing of personal data, where this data is not required to be retained by law
- Right to lodge a complaint with the relevant authority if you believe that your personal data is not being processed in accordance with data protection law
- You may, where permitted, request copies of your personal data. If you would like to make a request for the personal data we hold about you, you may do so by writing to Data Protection Officer, Simple Online Healthcare Ltd, 77 Dunn Street, Glasgow, G40 3PA.
- Request that we rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal data.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit certain service features for which the processing of your personal data is essential.
- Request that we stop processing your personal data.
- Request that we erase your personal data. We are able to comply unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so. For example, retention by our pharmacy, of private prescription and dispensing information.
- Request that we provide your personal data to you to have it transferred to another provider of the same or similar services
- Right to lodge a complaint. We suggest that you contact us with any questions or if you have a complaint in relation to how we process your personal data. We hope to resolve any issues directly, however, you also have the right to contact the relevant supervisory authority directly. To contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority in the United Kingdom, you can visit the ICO website for instructions.
Cookies allow our website to recognise previous visitors. Cookies allow us to tailor your visits to our site to your specific preferences. By modifying your internet settings, you can disable cookies.
This page contains links to other websites that have their own privacy rules; we are not responsible for these websites’ privacy policies.
You recognise the risks connected with the Internet when you provide us your information, and you will not hold us liable for any loss of your information unless we have breached our duty of care to you.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or this privacy statement, please contact our Data Protection Compliance Officer at Pharma Aesthetics, 16 Broadway, Rainham, RM13 9YW.
Alternativley, contact us on 01708 606670
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are little text files that are saved on your computer when you access the internet (e.g. computer, tablet or phone). Cookies are used to remember useful information that allows certain features to work, such as what’s in your shopping cart while you browse or whether you’re logged in or not. Cookies do not save personal information such as credit card numbers, names, or dates of birth. Cookies are harmless to your computer and last for varying amounts of time; some are just retained until you stop your browser, while others might last for weeks or even months.
- Enable you to set up an account, place orders and make payments;
- Remember items you place into your shopping basket;
- Remember items you have been looking at so that you can quickly and easily go back to an item you looked at previously;
- Enhance your shopping experience.
What Type of Cookies Do We Use?
Session cookies and permanent cookies are used on our site. Session cookies are only active from the time you first log on to the site until you log off. Session cookies are removed when you log out. After each session, persistent cookies will not be removed.
Strictly Necessary is a phrase that we use to describe anything that is absolutely necessary. Cookies are required for the operation of our website; if you disable them, your experience may be disrupted, and you may be unable to utilise a shopping cart or make a purchase.
Visitors’ anonymized data is collected using performance cookies. We utilise the information to better your future experience and to detect any problems that our users may be having.
Functionality Cookies allow us to personalise the look and feel of our website. A functionality cookie, for example, will remember your username and preferred language the next time you come.
Advertising or Targeting? Cookies are used to provide adverts that are personalised to your web browsing habits. A targeting cookie keeps track of what you click on while on our site and may share that information with third parties, such as advertisers. These cookies can also aid in the evaluation of an advertising campaign’s efficacy.
Approved organisations may use third-party cookies on our website in order to deliver services.
What Happens If I Turn Off Cookies?
You may not be able to shop or access crucial elements of our site if you disable or delete cookies. More information on cookies is freely available online, including instructions on how to change your browser settings to disable cookies.